Eligibility of Admission
The candidates who are provisionally selected for admission will be initiated.
They have to pay the fees before the due-date.
The following should be produced at the time of admission.
- Transfer and conduct certificate is original.
- Tamilnadu Higher Secondary Certificate (or its equivalent certificate in original).
- Candidates who have passed an examination
other than Tamilnadu Higher Secondary should
produce Eligibility Certificate from
Bharathidasan University, Tiruchirapalli.
- Undergraduates, post graduates and Research studies from other university
should furnish an eligibility certificate from Bharathidasan University, Thirichirapalli.
- Ten Passport size photograph (2.5'x 2")
- Community Certificate in original and two photo copies(Xerox) attested by a Gazzetted officer.
Application for U.G. Programmes should be submitted within 10 days from the publication of the +2 examination
results, and for P.G. courses within 10 working days from the publication of the U.G. Examination results
of Bharathidasan University. Applications received thereafter may not be considered.
When a Certificate is found to be bogus, admission is liable for cancellation,
besides criminal action being taken.
- The Higher Secondary mark sheet will be returned only after verification.
- Admission is subjected to verification of marks certificate by the Director of Government Examinations.
- Fees once paid will not be refunded.
- Ragging is a serious offence entailing immediate dismissal
from the College.
Any kind of wild, noisy and disturbing celebrations are strictly
forbidden in the College.
- Students found possessing or using drugs or alcohol and
those found peddling drugs will be dismissed
from the College.
- No Student is allowed to use mobile phone in the College and in the hostel.(During Online Course permitted).
- If any one of the students discontinues her course in the middle of the course she has
to pay the full course Fees(For UG 3 Years and PG 2 Years).